If you looked at my son's comment on my "You might be a redneck" post, you would see that he thinks I have talked about redneck activities too many times on this oh-so-new blog of mine. His comment said, "toomuchrednecktalk" So I thought I would discuss something a little more sophisticated. Let's talk about dining out. I'm not talking about fast food here. I am talking about going out to a restaurant. I thought it would be best to illustrate my thoughts with a few pictures from the fine dining facilities that can be found locally.
For example, this is a "hot spot" if you are just looking for a small bite to eat. It would be a great place to meet someone for a date or if you were on a diet and didn't want a big meal. And don't forget to pick up your tackle gear on your way out!
And if you were in the mood for something fast:
Last, but not least, here is the restaurant in town to go to! This is the place to go if you want to get dressed up and go out for a dinner party. And do you know what "Mejor Que Nada" means? No? I'll tell you! It means "Better than Nothing". I have heard the food in this restaurant lives up to the name.
Of course, parking is not a problem even on the busiest of nights at El Mejor. If you are a typical Texan with a huge pick-up truck you just park in the back. But according to this sign you can park out front if you are driving a Japanese car, Chinese car, Burro, U.S. compact car, Bike, or Tricycle. How very convenient! All you have to do is use your Good Mexican Common Sense!
1 comment:
Too funny! I should post some pics on my blog from our famous local redneck zoo. There's nothing like seeing buffalo, a camel, goats and a pen of dogs all in one place.
Post a Comment