Included in this gift was:
- One package of deer backstrap filet (???)
- One package of Elk steak
- Two packages of deer hamburger
- One package of deer butterflys (???)
- One package of Elk hamburger
- Two tubes (???) of wild game summer sausage (???)
- Two packages of wild game uncooked sausage
- One tube (???) of wild game jalapeno cheese
Now, although I am grateful, I am also at a loss. What do you think wild game jalapeno cheese is? And deer butterflys (yes, that is how it is spelled on the package) ? I am not sure what any of it is. But it was super nice of SFC McDaniels to think of us and share. And if anyone else finds themselves wondering what to make with Elk hamburger you should try this recipe for Elk Chili. We had it last night and it was absolutely delicious!!!
1 comment:
I am a little scared of the wild game jalapeno cheese- what the?!!
Post a Comment