Hi everyone. I am going to make an attempt at the blog thing so that I can do a better job of keeping in touch with my friends. We have moved many, many times and I have friends all over the place :) I tried to work through myspace but it didn't work out very well because you either have to have an account to view my account (and not everyone wants an account), or I have to make my account public -- which means every single person (even strange people!) on myspace could view my details.
My friend Cherie claims this blogging thing is easy once you get the hang of it. So hopefully I won't screw it up too badly!
We are all enjoying Texas. Brian's job as a 1SG is pretty busy, but he is good at it and we hope it will help him get promoted to SGM. The boys and I are enjoying homeschooling. It gives us lots of time together and lots of time to get outside and explore our new home town. The community here is absolutely perfect for outdoor activities. My only worry is that my boys are going to turn into true Texas rednecks! Their latest favorite activities are 4-wheeling, dirt biking, shooting, hiking, fishing, and getting dirty!
1 comment:
Sure! I'm not really sure how to do this stuff yet but as soon as I find out I'll post your link too if you want. Wow, the boys look SO different. I haven't seen them in a really long time.
Post a Comment