We pass this place on our way to the local park. I thought I'd share some more of the local sophistication with everyone. What is so special about this place? Well, they sell Western & Rustic Furniture, have a motel in the back (not pictured), and sell RV's. What more could you ask for in one place? Believe it or not ... it gets better! They even have a bridal registry! Yes, if you want to register here you could take care of all of your everyday needs for living in West Texas ... some rustic furniture, an RV for those romantic hunting trips, and a motel for your honeymoon. It doesn't get any better than this, folks!


3 comments:
Oh my God! This is hialrious. You should take your act on the road- or at least send it to Ellen! You had me laughing so hard I almost had coffee coming out of my nose.
Love ya,
Lisa
If you were from Texas you might not think it was funny enough for coffee to come out of your nose!
Chelsea?
Post a Comment