Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Penelope

This is Jollymane's Penelope Jean, aka P.J. She is an 8-week old Shih-Tzu that we brought home today. She weighs 2.5 pounds and is too cute! She is already crate trained, hasn't had a single accident yet, and is already in love with the boys. She follows them around the house like ... well, a little puppy dog! Sammy seems ok with having another dog in the house, but the cats aren't too sure of her yet. I know I am in love already :)

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Congrats on your new "baby". She is too cute.

Abby said...

Psshh. Sore? Me? Never. My legs weren't really sore at all actually. I hope to go back tomorrow morning before I have to work from 4 to midnight!! I like the stairmaster, well, I really hate it but I can actually feel it doing something so thats why I do it so much. I'm going to buy some more canvas bags for mom too so when she goes grocery shopping she can use them. =]