Friday, April 20, 2007

The Perfect Dog


Ok, I bet you all think this going to be about my new puppy. Even though she is darn close to perfect, I want to brag about my Sammy for a minute. We have endured years of what I call "Rottweiler discrimination." People are always scared of him at first because they think he was born to eat small children and stray cats. But just look at this picture. We have had PJ for a mere 48 hours and he is already sharing his food bowl with her. A lot of dogs (regardless of their breed) won't ever share their food bowl. And here my 117-pound Rotty is willingly sharing his chow with a 2.5 pound ball of fur that just invaded his happy home two days ago. Now that is what I call the perfect dog! (P.S. ... just in case my Mom reads this or PJ's breeder reads this ... I already know his fat boy food does not have any nutritional value for a puppy, but she only ate once piece in the time it took him to woof down the rest of it so I think she'll be ok. The bonding experience was worth it!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her!!! She is way too cute and Sammy is the perfect dog!

Abby said...

omigosh.
your new puppy is way cute, and i love sammy lots and lots. :]

all you have to do to get one is type in imagini DNA in google and it's the first one. click on it and answer the questions that show up. at the end you can see who you match with and what your answers rank as how many people answered them. you can also get a "widget" which is what you can put on your myspace...or here like i did.

can't wait to see it!

ily amy lynn. :]]]
[even though i will never ever like james taylor]

Anonymous said...

Oh you're sooooo right. Sam's the man!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG did I tell you we have a shih tzu?? Her name is CocoBella Layla White (see what happens when you dont do a poll!) They are the cutest puppies ever ours is 7 months! We call her the 10 pound terror (even though she's only 8.5lbs)

Tracy