Thursday, April 12, 2007

Seriously


I loved tonight's show! If you would have asked me two years ago what TV shows I watched I would have told you that we sometimes would try to watch Fear Factor. I hardly ever watched anything that wasn't on Nickelodeon or PBS Kids. Now I am absolutely addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Tonight's show made me want to stay up all weekend watching every single episode that was ever on television! I love this show, I love those characters, and if they were real people I would probably become some kind of weird stalker and ask them if they'd be my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know. This show rocks my world. Grey's is the greatest. I found myself glued to the set with this flashback episode hosted by hottie Denny. Dang-the clips made me wanna go back and relive all the episodes too! anyways, sorry, to go on like that. you don't know me, i know. but i am not a crazy blog stalker. i got your link from The Starr blog. have fun bloggin'!