Vote for the puppy's name
I am having second thoughts about the name Penelope. It is cute, but long. One of the names I really liked when we were trying to choose was Tally. Her middle name is going to be Jean (for Molly Jean). So ... if you look over to the left you'll see a voting box. I need you to vote for Tally Jean or Penelope Jean. If she is Penelope Jean we'll call her P.J. I'll tell you now the boys like PJ best. I like Tally. Jennifer made the voting box for me and although she added Joe -- she voted for Tally (I peeked while she was voting) So help a girl out and place your vote. BTW if you are from Florida you only get to vote once and you have to vote for the name you like best. If you need any more clarification you should contact Al Gore.
7 comments:
Of course, if you were to call her TJ, Toby would think he had a neme sake!!
Say her whole name out loud. It's difficult to say Tally. Penelope is mcuh more formal. She needs a name with punch!!!!
Looks like Penelope is winning!!!
I'm sad Joe isn't getting any votes!
HAHA. very funny amy lynn.
cool it w/the Florida jokes if you know what's good for you.
It looks like a "smart" girl has been reading my blog :)
Post a Comment