Jennifer sent me an email this morning with a link to the (second) funniest ebay listing I have ever read. The first would have to be the guy who listed his ex-wife's wedding dress a couple of years ago. That was pee-your-pants hilarious and if I can find a link to the story on the internet I'll post it. Anyway, if you want a good laugh, check out this lady's ebay listing for some pokemon cards. Sadly, her grocery store trip really reminds me of recent shopping experiences Jennifer and I have had together, but you know that misery loves company, right? So that makes it even funnier. Here's the link to her listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675description
And if you look at the places I visit you'll see her blog has been added. It's called "Because I Said So" and I am sure it will continue to be a fun place to get a good laugh.
Ok, I just did a search for the wedding dress guy and guess what I found .... Yep, www.weddingdressguy.com Seriously! If you decide to go, the link to the original ebay ad is on the left, near the top. And now that I've read it again I will have to say that the pokemon card lady is probably funnier. Or maybe I can relate to her better than I can relate to wedding dress guy. Either way, it's nice to know that ebay is a good source of entertainment once in a while, instead of just serving as a funnel for Brian's hard-earned money.
No comments:
Post a Comment