
Here's the view of the Empire State Building just around the corner from our hotel.

Here are the boys heading down into a subway station in Battery Park.

The boys and I at the Statue of Liberty.

On the Big Piano in FAO Schwarz.

Cheesy photo op in Central Park.

We got to the Bronx Zoo an hour before it opened!

Here's my favorite picture from the trip. This was in Times Square.
The whole week was sooooo much fun! We already have a list of things that we want to do the next time we go!
1 comment:
Wow, how much fun was that!! I love the picture at the end also, it looks like a commercial or something. I'm glad that you got to go to NYC and that you had a good time. I love traveling with kids these ages, they still want to experience everything and have fun.
Post a Comment