Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Before & After


Here's Chase's before picture. He wasn't so sure he wanted a haircut, but we convinced him that it would be easier to take care of during our hot Texas summer. And I bribed him with a milkshake and the elimination of his debt (he owed me $1.50)


It was definitely worth it!



Kenny was the one who wanted a haircut. I was sad to see those beautiful curls go, but he was ready for a change.



He looks so handsome!

3 comments:

Stephanie T said...

I love the hair! I need to show Carson these pictures. Carson has been growing his hair long (like the boy's before shot) and I am trying to convince him to get it cut for summer.

Your boys are very handsome and growing up too fast!!!!

Abby said...

Aw, but I love the long hair. I guess I'm just like my dad when it comes to that sort of thing. Lol.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a huge difference! Where did all of Chase's blonde hair go? They are both so adorable either way. I liked the long look, but I like the clean cut style too! Your boys always look good!