Thanks Mommy!!!!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Birthday gift
My birthday was in July. The 20th to be exact. Last Friday (yes, late in August) I got a package from my mom that had my birthday present in it. It is wickedly awesome (yes, I really do still say that), and definitely worth the wait. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what it is because she bought something similar for my sister-in-law Lisa and didn't send it yet. Lisa's birthday was July 8. So, if you happen to be one of the people I see on a regular basis, ask me if you can see my gift. I will be happy to show it off. If you aren't one of the people I see on a regular basis and you promise not to call/email/talk to Lisa then call me and I will tell you what it is. If you are Lisa don't bother asking. I am not going to tell. Have you wondered why I haven't talked to you in a few days? It's because it is killing me not to tell you!! But trust me, it will be worth your wait too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Be thankful your birthday (and Lisa's) are in the summer, when money is flowing out of my ears. Your poor,poor brother Toby has to deal with a February bithday when my employees are whinning for hours because they can't pay their rent. Anyway glad you like it!!!!!!! (I think you are worthy of a special gift.)
Can I have a little hint?? How about if I whine, PLEASEEEEE?
No hints for you!!!!!
No hints for you my Lisa lady!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to know what it is!!!!!
I got it!!! What did we do to deserve a present like this? They say diamonds are a girl's best friend and I might have to agree!! :)
Thanks Mom!!
Post a Comment