Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. They both had a great day. Their school seems really nice and so do their teachers. Chase changes classes just like a middle school kid. If you want to see their school click here. The website doesn't seem to be very up-to-date though.

I also started classes today. I enjoyed them, but parking was a mess. I am definitely going to get my exercise walking from the parking lots to my classes.

I'm done at noon on MWF so I'll have plenty of time to do my studying and get my errands done before I pick up the boys from school. Waiting until 2:45 was torture today. Leaving them at school after being together for 15 months was harder than the first day I sent each of them to kindergarten. Although I think I was the only one who felt that way because they sure didn't seem to miss me as much as I missed them!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of luck boys. Even thought you won't need it!!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

They look soo handsome! Tell them if I was there I would give them a big kiss to embarass them on their first day!