My little Penelope Jean is 6 months old today. She is quite a character and has gotten into the habit of getting me up early the past couple of days. I think someone forgot to tell her that summer vacation isn't over yet. On the plus side: she can 'sit', 'lay down', 'speak', and give 'high fives'. She loves the kids and the other pets and although Sammy has definitely warmed up to her the cats are still running away at warp speed. Oh, and she's extremely spoiled ... as you can see she is sitting on the dining-room table for her picture.

4 comments:
She is soo pretty!!
I have to admit, she is a little better looking than Rochello! But at least Rochello didn't get you up at 6:30 in the morning during summer break!
You did a great job grooming her. She is looking like a little princess
Thanks! I am getting better at it. She could definitely use a good Puppy Pals grooming though :)
Post a Comment