Yesterday when Kenny tried to put on his sneakers he found a spider in his shoe. He is usually pretty tough about all of the critters we have seen here in Texas, but I think anyone would be unnerved by sticking your foot into a shoe with something like this and feeling it on your toes! Chase got a coin to put on the floor next to the spider so it would be easier to see how big it was. It wasn't huge, but big enough. And by the way, it's about 1/4 the size of the spider Bethany found in Chase's room last week. I didn't even have time to get the camera because I was busy yelling for Brian to get it out of my house right that very instant.
2 comments:
Oh my GOD!! I guess everything really is bigger in Texas. I think I would have fainted!!
You should have seen the one in Chase's room. I was screaming my head off for Brian to get in there and get it out N-O-W !!!
Post a Comment