Last night Brian and I had a couple of people over to watch UFC 74. I decided to take a few pictures to help out my family and friends back east with name/face recognition. It seems that I'll be talking to someone on the phone and instead of being able to say "Kelly and I took the kids to the pool" or "Jennifer and I went to Hobby Lobby" I end up saying "The other first sergeant's wife" or "The commander's wife" So this posting is Texas Friends 101. Now you'll be able to put a face with the name :) The above photo is all of the girls: Precious Jumper, me, Kelly Ludwigsen, and Jennifer Starr.
This is Scott, Jennifer, and Skylar. Scott is Brian's commander. I am done referring to Jennifer as "the commander's wife"! She is the funniest blogger I know. They have four kids: Ashlyn (8), Hailey (6), Owen (3), and Skylar (7 mo.) We never knew them before we got here, but they have filled us in on lots of funny stories about their adventures all over the world. They have been stationed in Alaska and Hawaii and are still trying to decide where to go next. Fort Bragg is too muggy, Fort Lewis is too rainy, Germany is too far away, .... suggestions anyone? (Amber, this is where you vote for Italy)
This is Will and Precious Jumper. He is Eric's commander and the most recent addition to our little group. They just got here last spring. Will has a 12-yr old son from his first marriage and they have a little one due to arrive in early December. Brian, Eric, and Scott have 11 kids between them so Will & Precious have a little bit of catching up to do!
5 comments:
Nice to see your new buddies. Love Ya!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Amy. Would you write to Abby and tell her how to change her blog so that I can write to her?
Ya'll are soo pretty!!
O.K. I;m jealous you tell your new friends to take good care of you while you are there! Cause we miss you very much here in Fayetteville nc!
Cindy
Ok, now I know we've been in the south too long! You used "y'all" !!!
Post a Comment