Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Mother Knows ...

All too often kids try to get out of school by faking illness. But when your kid wakes up and looks like this you know that he isn't faking it. And then when you take his temperature and it is over 101 you know that his hopes of making it through the year with perfect attendace are out the window. He spent the entire day yesterday in this exact position. The only thing that changed was the movie that was in the DVD player. Poor kid!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kiddo :( I hope he's better!
JL

Anonymous said...

TELL KENNY IF IT WILL MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER. THAT MS CINDY IS GIVING HIM HIGH FIVE AND WISHING THAT HE GETS TO FEELING MUCH BETTER!! MISS YA'LL
CINDY LOU IN NC

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Glad to hear that your kids do that too. I felt so bad the day Sprout told me his stomach hurt and I made him go only to pick him up a few hours later because he was vomitting! But I think if he had woken up looking like poor Kenny, I would have let him stay home! :) Hope he's feeling better.