Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Boring Life

I know I have been terrible about blogging lately. I just don't have anything exciting to talk about or share with you ... my loyal readers. I understand that you won't be loyal readers for long if I keep this up, but I just can't think of anything funny or entertaining or even interesting to write about. I could write about how Sammy just rolled in something dead while we were out walking and instead of letting him in the house I am going to make him stay outside until it rains. Or about the kid in my kindergarten class who proudly told me this morning, "We got something real cheap for you for Valentine's Day!" I could write about how it is so windy here that my garden flag is somewhere in Alabama by now. Or I could tell you that Chase got braces today, but I think I'll save that for Wordless Wednesday tomorrow. The title even rhymes: Chase's Braces. Good, huh? Well, I guess if I think that is good entertainment I am in trouble. Other than that, we don't have a lot going on here. Life is good, but life is not all that exciting right now. Sorry 'bout that!

No comments: