Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Day One
Today was day one of my summer vacation. Well, it might be day one of my life as a stay at home mom again if I don't get a job, but let's not dwell on that just now. Today I took my own kids to school, mailed three packages to Brian, went to the gym for a step aerobics class, had lunch with Kenny, chatted on Skype with Brian, took a nap, cleaned the livingroom to near perfection, finished a book, picked up my own kids from school, went to Chase's band concert, and watched a little television. I did all of that in one day! Can you believe it? That is more than I have done in the past four months. I wonder what I can get done tomorrow? The possibilities are endless...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment