I am not very good with swallowing pills. They get stuck in my throat and I do all kinds of weird gagging before I finally choke them down. When I started student teaching I began a regimen of four vitamins a day in an attempt to stay healthy. One of my vitamins is actually some kind of herb that was impossible to swallow without all kinds of swishing and gulping and gagging and praying. At least that's how it was until my sister in law told me a trick that has changed my mornings forever! I am going to share it with you so that it can change your life as well. Ready? Here goes ... if you have a pill that floats all you have to do is take a swig of water, tilt your head forward so that it floats to the back of your throat, and swallow. Easy! No swishing, gulping, gagging, or praying involved.
You're welcome.
You're welcome.
1 comment:
Glad I could help and make your morning a little easier!
Post a Comment