Friday, July 27, 2007

I almost forgot ...

We took the kids to Outdoor World on the way out of San Antonio yesterday. Ok ... Really we wanted to go and made the kids go in with us. But it was pretty cool and we probably could have spent the entire day in there. I felt like a geek doing it, but I took pictures while we were there. I am sure my dad would have some things to say about the evils of capitalism and its power over all of us. Fortunately he never looks at my blog so we can go into stores like Outdoor World and act like little kids in a candy store without feeling guilty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those stuffed or freeze dried?

Amy said...

Stuffed. There were TONS of them ... TONS! There were more dead animals there than there are alive animals at a zoo. It was really strange. The whole place was an interesting experience, but everything was overpriced and overwhelming.