
Brian's older kids, Dylon & Bethany are here visiting so Brian took some leave time to spend with everyone. He has been working crazy-long hours as a 1SG for the past 9 months and wanted to make sure he had time to spend with the kids while they were here. All four kids get along great and we are having a wonderful time together. Having said that ... I am exhausted! Brian has enough energy to keep up with the kids --- and apparently I don't! I think he is trying to make up for being stuck in his office for 9 months. Let me give you an example: We got home from
San Antonio yesterday afternoon. The drive is about 3 1/2 hours. Unpacking the truck was a huge chore! We were tired, but needed to eat so Bethany and I went to the
commissary to get enough groceries to make dinner and then went to
Jennifer's house to pick up the dog. We were gone about an hour. When we got home Brian and the boys were all dressed and ready to go to the pool. We went over to the pool for a couple of hours, had dinner, then Brian was ready to go exercise. He went running while the kids and I hid in the house and recovered from his endless energy! So ... today I went to
Pinky's and bought the supplies I needed for some much deserved
"me time"!!!
4 comments:
I like your kind of "me time." I had a little "me time" on the rocks tonight!!! :)
We all need our "me" or "mommy" time, don't we?!? And if it involves tequila ... well, all the better!
I'm a little miffed I wasn't invited.
I said a toast to you ... a 24/7 Mommy of 4! I don't know how you do it every single day!!!
Post a Comment