Sunday, July 22, 2007

Missouri






We spent six days in Missouri with my friend Rebekah and her family. Rebekah and I became friends in 1994 when we endured the hell known as basic training. We sometimes go years without seeing each other, but the minute we are together we remember why we got along instantly...we have a lot in common and really enjoy spending time together :)

While we were in Missouri we camped at the Lake of the Ozarks Recreation Center. It was really nice there and we had a great time. The "purpose" of our weekend was Rebekah's yearly HBLAMY mini-golf tournament. It was held at Pirate's Cove so we dressed up like pirates (a little bit anyway). On our last day together we took our kids to the Dickerson Park Zoo in Springfield, MO. The whole weekend was a lot of fun and went by way too fast. HBLAMY Beck!












1 comment:

Cherie said...

Nice pictures....RRRRRR! If I had known you were going to be pirates I would have mailed you AJ. Pirates are his latest thing.