Monday, October 01, 2007

The Challenge

Last night while I was in my bed wide awake after taking the puppy outside (for the second time) I came up with a brilliant plan. I am going to walk 100 miles before the end of the year. Lately it seems that I don't make the time for any kind of exercise at all. My weight has fluctuated a little over the years and I don't want it to fluctuate back up into the numbers that I don't like seeing on the scale. So I am going to challenge myself to walk 100 miles between now and December 31. My Aunt Kathy (in Florida) is going to walk too. Anybody else want to join us? 100 miles, in 92 days. Any takers?

5 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I'm in! I have been walking 3-4 days a week and just found a 5.2 mile trail that I can walk from the house. If I do that 20 times in the next 92 days- I'm golden!
Wait a minute, on second thought...

Amy said...

You can count every mile you walk, not just the monstrous 5.2 mile trail!

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Cindy Said girl I'm with you! I've been walking this past week i'm up to 8 miles so far! Good luck and keep walking :))))))We miss you in NC

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!!
DJ