
This was the longest week ever. I had two midterms, two tests, two lessons to prepare and teach, tons of homework, etc, etc. I had to go into the elementary schools three times. I had a kid throw up in the car on the way to school. Brian worked approximately 72 hours. The phone rang about 10 times during the night. I endured two migraines. Yesterday I was up at 4:00 am and didn't stop working until 10:30 pm. Today I got up at 4:30 am. I took an online test, went to classes, went to observation in the elementary school, worked at the fall fest at the boys' school (haunted alley and then tattoos). Then I followed them around while they played. It's 8:45 and we just got home. But ... yes, there is a silver lining ... it is the weekend and I won a cake in the cake walk that is the best freakin' coffee cake I have had in a loooooong time. The week is done and this cake is so good I have already forgotten how long it was.
5 comments:
I am tired just reading about your week. A week like that and all you got out of it was a stinkin cofee cake? Unless it was made with tequila I'd say you deserve a little more than a coffee cake for all you endured. Although I guess if you have already forgotten about your week b/c the cake is that good-it must be spiked with something-Xanax perhaps? :0
Hoping next week is a little easier!
Hm... maybe there was Xanax in there. I did feel pretty good after I was done eating my second (or maybe third) helping!
Man o Man you had a very crazy week! You know all you need is some calgon to take you away;)))
And some more of that awesome coffee cake!
Maybe next week will be alittle easier!!!!!
Cindy lou whoo in NC
Coffee cake sounds good right about now. I hope you were able to take a break from the craziness and watch Grey's Anatomy. It was good!!
Sorry about your week. They happen every now and then. By the way PJ's new picture is on the breeder's web site.
Post a Comment