Friday, November 09, 2007

My Learning Centers


I had to create 8 learning centers for one of my classes. I had to think up the ideas, write the lesson plans, and make the centers. On Wednesday we displayed our centers at the college. I am so glad that assignment is behind me. Only 5 weeks to go in the semester!


4 comments:

Julie said...

I am so impressed. I don't think I have done that much work in all my years of teaching, but I'm not elem. either. You guys are the creative ones.

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Nice work Sista!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl! Those centers rock! You are going to be such an awesome teacher!

Amy said...

Thanks everyone :) I worked long & hard on them. I had to turn in the accompanying lesson plans today. I was so glad to be done with the entire assignment. The semester is almost over!