These beautiful baby girls are from Penelope's breeder. They have the same mommy as PJ does and a different daddy. Here's their mom, Alison:
And here is their dad, Toby:
This is PJ's dad, Joshua:
Aren't they adorable? And oh-so-hard to resist? Mom wants the little liver colored one and I'd take the black one. That is, if anyone has an extra $1800 they want to spend on us for Christmas!




8 comments:
Oh yes--- PLEASE Santa bring me a pup for Christmas!!!!!!!!
I wish I could be the little elf that brings Mom this puppy! Especially since she has been a busy little elf herself!!!!!
Thanks for the clarifications, I had a feeling this is what you 2 were up to!! LOL
Now Lisa, You are supposed to be the logical one in the family when it comes to puppies. You're the one who is supposed to remind me of all of the things I complain about ... like the time Sammy ate Kenny's big wheel, or the time PJ carried her tasty cat poop that she found in the yard right into the house so she could enjoy it on my leather sofa.
So, can we??? I know there's a discount for two. You'de better call her soon, before it's too late.
I should put a picture of what PJ looks like today on here. NOTHING like how pretty she was the day she went to Amy Green's house! Of course, I am telling a groomer so you know already how hard it is to keep them combed out. I feel like I could brush her every day and still find tangled hair.
Did you get my phone message yesterday? I tried to call you when I got home from school. I got your package :) I think one of the potholders is going to be my inspiration for the color I paint my kitchen. (the maroon looking color)
Got the Tastfully Simple order. Thanks. Gonna use it on Thanksgiving. This puppy thing might be too much for both of us right now. But, that Toby Shih Tzu sure is handsom.
They are both adorable. I think I'd like a solid black one next time. Then a white with silver.
Glad you got your Tastefully Simple stuff. You'll have to let me know how you like it.
I have classes this morning. Then we're driving to Ft. Hood to take the boys to our favorite drive-thru zoo. I'll call you tomorrow.
Love ya!
Post a Comment