Sunday, November 18, 2007

November!


I was just adding pictures to my computer from my camera when I realized it is November! I have been putting pictures into my October folder all month. For 18 days! How did this happen?!? I am either too busy or exhibiting signs of early Alzheimer's. Sadly I think it may be a combination of both. UGH!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, check out Greenfields. Would you get me that little red one for Chrismas?

Amy said...

She's pretty, isn't she? I got a $500 scholarship last week. Maybe I should spend it on her. Do you really want her? For real?

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

You 2 are are dangerous when it comes to puppies!!! I assume that is what you are talking about here. Of course, you know what happens when you assume. FOr all I know, you could be talking about red headed little girls or guinea pigs or birds!!!