Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Challenge

Do you remember the challenge? The plan was to try to walk 100 miles between October 1st and December 31st. I walked my last two miles this morning! I made it :) At first I thought it was going to be fairly easy. I had 92 days to walk 100 miles. Then I was so busy with school that I'd sometimes go a week or ten days without going for a single walk. On December 1st I still had 40 miles to go. I told my hubby that I was worried I wouldn't make it. He is the reason I made it to 100 ... we have walked 2 or more miles a day every day of our vacation. And now I'm done a whole day early! Did you make it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you comment free here 'cause you're the only one who made the goal?

Amy said...

I guess so!!!!

The Sutterfield Family said...

I didn't make it I have 15 more miles to go, but work and the flu has put a stop to my working out.:(

Amy said...

Are you sick?!? It must be from all of those kids at your new job!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I failed miserably. I barely made it past half way. To read a list of my excuses, check out my latest post!

Congrats on crossing the finish line. You should treat yourself to something nice as a reward!