Monday, December 17, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

He went to two birthday parties on Saturday. First he went bowling from 3:00 to 5:00. Then at 6:30 we met up with the second birthday party (already in progress). He went to the movies, for a limo ride along the Concho River to see the city's Christmas lights, and then had a sleepover. I picked him up at 10:00 am on Sunday. He said that he slept one hour the night before. I wondered if he might have been exaggerating, but then he was asleep on the sofa by 10:15:





Here he is at 11:15:



And 12:15:



1:15:



2:15:


And then when I finally decided to let his brother wake him up at 3:15:

I am thinking he was right about only sleeping one hour on Saturday night. I have a feeling he would have slept several more hours if I had not let his brother wake him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE CHASE PARTIED HARDY!LOL TOO CUTE
TELL KENNY THAT MS CINDY SAID HIGH FIVE!!;))))

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Tell Chase I said he's a party animal!!

Pikat said...

Aunt Lisa must not know how to par-tay!