I blog all the time about my redneck boys and my cute little puppy, but I don't give very much attention to my boy Sammy. Everyone who knows Sammy loves Sammy. He is such a good boy. He is almost seven years old and starting to go gray, limp a little after only a 1/2-mile neighborhood walk, and sleep about 23 1/2 hours of the day. Still he is a sweet, loving, loyal boy. I have been sick lately and finally went to see the doctor today. Among the six (SIX!) prescriptions he gave me were a really strong antibiotic and a really strong decongestant. The rest of my family is glad that I finally decided to go to the doctor. They know that once I am well again I will be able to smell my sweet, loving, loyal boy. I think a trip to the DOG WASH will be in our very near future. Stay posted!

(PS to Lisa ... Do you have copies of the pictures we took while you were visiting in Jan 07? For some reason all of the pictures I have of the snow are tiny & small!)
No comments:
Post a Comment