Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kenny's Birthday



Kenny's birthday is coming up. Last year I was really organized and created a list on the side of my blog telling you some things he might be interested in if you planned to give him a gift. Not that I am asking you to send him a gift. Because that would be rude. I don't have the energy to create a list right now, but if you were planning to send him a gift, I do know that he has been wanting this book and this book and this book.

He also loves football right now. His team is the Texas Longhorns. Don't ask me anything about it. I just know that all of the kids around here like either the Longhorns or Texas Tech. I happen to have one kid that likes the Longhorns and another kid that likes Tech. To me that simply means twice the sports junk in my house.

And of course, there's always money. He's saving for a wii. Chase has about $83 saved so far and Kenny has $38 so some birthday cash would definitely help him out. We told the boys that if they saved up enough to buy their wii that we would buy them Rock Band 2. I am hoping they save their money up fast enough that we can all spend our entire holiday break playing wii rock band. Feel free to come visit and we'll make fools of ourselves music all night.

No comments: