Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Listen Up North Carolina

To my friends in North Carolina,

Obama is leading in your polls 48.8% to 47.2%. I don't need to know which way you are voting, but you need to know that your vote will make a difference.

And Florida ... yours is close too.

Get out there and vote!

2 comments:

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

I hate to say it AMY.... people are not understanding what is at stake here! We need to vote the way Chase's class did and it would be amazing that people then may understand what they are voting for. Yes, change is needed but I hate to say, the change is not with the Dem. this time around. People are not doing the research needed to make the best decision!!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Amy! I must say that your blog is wonderful and the boys and I check it frequently to see what is happening in Texas. I have been inspired to even try to start a blog of our own. Wish us luck. And just so you know, this North Carolinian has already voted for the candidate with the best POLICIES.