Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go Vote

Remember my posting from a couple of weeks ago? If not, read it again. Then go vote. It is your duty. Your responsibility. Your right. And if you don't vote and then you don't like our president I will not listen to any of your complaining until four years from now when I tell you again to go vote. *My name is Amy and I approve of this message even if you don't*

2 comments:

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

I finally had to decide and I voted and I hope others do too!!! THIS IS CRUCIAL!!! Happy Election Day!

Amy said...

Sorry I never got a copy of that assignment to you. I asked the teacher, she told me she'd look, but then never sent me one. She said she didn't keep it because it isn't like she can use it again. She also told me Chase had one in his backpack, but apparently she's never seen Chase's backpack!!