... to live in a house without boys and without pets? Now mind you, I wouldn't give it up for the world ... but last night as I was on my hands and knees cleaning urine soaked dog and cat hair out from behind the toilet I did have a moment during which I wondered what life in a house full of girls and devoid of pets might be like.
4 comments:
Maybe you need to go back to throwing a handful of Cheerios in the toilet and remind the boys to aim for them. OR suggest until they can get it in the toilet completely they should simply sit for all their business.
You are much nicer than I am ... I was thinking of making them clean the toilet & surrounding area so that they could actually see what they are doing to the bathroom!
I figure the embarrassment enough of retraining on how to use the bathroom may do the trick. Plus if your boys are like mine, I am sure no matter how many times you told them to clean it, they wouldn't, and I would be stuck anyway. Hey if you get them to clean it though, that may work too.
Good point. Chase is supposed to clean the bathroom sink, countertop & mirror and it is never really, truly "clean"!
Post a Comment