You all know that I have two dogs and three cats. We also have a Beta fish. When we went to the Rodeo Carnival in February Chase won two goldfish. Actually, he won one, but the carnival guy was generous enough to give him two. Gee, thanks, buddy! That put us up to eight pets.

Then after I let the boys bring home a puppy, which I returned the next day, I bought them hamsters to appease them and ease my guilt. Here they are. And yes, that is a hamster litter box. Believe it or not they use it. They are pretty easy to take care of considering the fact that we are all scared to touch them because they bite so viciously.
Then after I let the boys bring home a puppy, which I returned the next day, I bought them hamsters to appease them and ease my guilt. Here they are. And yes, that is a hamster litter box. Believe it or not they use it. They are pretty easy to take care of considering the fact that we are all scared to touch them because they bite so viciously.
So that put us up to ten pets. TEN! I thought it would be overwhelming, but it seemed fairly easy. And it was a nice even number. Recently one of those goldfish died so I am thinking about a yorkshire terrier puppy. That's not crazy of me, is it?
1 comment:
I have this cute little shih tzu I'm willing to part with.
Post a Comment