Sometimes I feel like an animal magnet! We already have three dogs, three cats, a stray cat that lives on our front porch, an aquarium that has four fish and a snail, and a science experiment with something that used to be a mealworm and is supposedly in the pupa stage before becoming a beatle. I think it might be dead, but I am not really sure. Anyway, last week Kenny and his cousin Austin came home with this puppy. At first they both tried to convince me that one of our families should keep him. Then they wanted to walk all over the neighborhood looking for his owners. I let them check several houses near where they first saw him, but eventually just made them leave him right where they found him. I know that wasn't the best thing to do, but I am just a little overwhelmed when it comes to animals. If you look at my post with pictures from 2010 you'll see that my boys found a puppy not that long ago. Does this happen to everyone or am I just an animal magnet (aka sucker for lost pets)?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment