Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Living up to Expectations

When I first started blogging I told everyone I knew about it, put a link in my signature line in my emails, and advertised it on my myspace account. Then I started working, switched from myspace to facebook, and quit blogging. Now I am trying to get back into it, but I am not telling anyone. I know that when people have a goal, say losing 10 pounds or quitting smoking or whatever, that they're supposed to have a support network of friends to keep them on track. But I am not a support network kind of gal and this blog isn't something that is going to keep me from dying of lung cancer or a heart attack. So ... I am just doing it to do it. I am writing for me and for anyone who happens to decide to look. And if I keep it up and my friends and family start noticing then that's great. But if not, then I guess I won't have to worry about posting new blogs and not living up to anyone's expectations!!!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I like to read your posts. Please keep writing.

Amy said...

I haven't been very inspired lately. I need some snakes or cow skulls or dirt bikes or something!