Friday, May 20, 2011

The Junk Drawer


Do you think I really need all of this stuff? I don't! I don't even know how this happens. Every single time we move I clean out the junk drawer. I throw away pens, pencils, notebooks, markers, old batteries, etc. We move a lot so the junk drawer in my house should not look this junky. The funny thing is that we have only been in this house a year. When we first moved in I distinctly remember putting one pair of scissors, one roll of tape, one small post it note cube, and about 10 pens in this drawer. Then today I opened it to try to find something I needed and this is what I found! Where does all of this crap come from anyway?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm right there with you, except most of the time, my whole house looks like a junk drawer. I'll walk into a room and wonder how is it possible for crap to multiply this fast. That's probably one of the good things about moving, you get to edit the junk.

Amy said...

That's a good way to think of it! I like "editing the junk" better than "throwing away all of the crap" that is hanging around.