So today was the 9th day of school. The end of the 2nd week. You'd think we'd all be used to our new schedules and settled in, right?!? Nope! Not us ...
2:30 AM
me: "Kenny, why are you out of bed and waking me up, honey?"
Kenny: "Mom, can you homeschool me?"
me: "Go back to bed and we'll talk about it tomorrow."
3:17 AM
me: "Kenny, why aren't you in your bed?"
Kenny: "Mom, please can you homeschool me?"
me: "Kenny, go back to bed. You need your sleep."
3:39 AM
me: "Kenny, please stop waking me up!"
Kenny: "But mom, why won't you homeschool me? WHY?!?"
At this point I get out of bed, give him a vitamin, tell him it's a sleep aid, tuck him in, and lock my bedroom door when I go back to bed. After that the rest of the day is a blur.
4 comments:
Why does he not like school?
I don't know what's going on with him. He really doesn't like getting up in the morning. And on Thursday Cooper told Grace told Meg that Kenny liked Meg. I don't even know who these kids are, but Kenny was pretty upset about it.
OMG!! I thought they stopped getting up in the middle of the night by the time they hit Kenny's age. ;)
Chase has only gotten me up ONE TIME since he was 14 months old. And he was really sick. So there's still hope for you and yours!
Post a Comment