Friday, September 21, 2007

Update on Birthday Gift

If you read my posting on August 28 about my birthday gift you have probably been sitting on the edge of your seat in suspense every day since then ... right?!? Well, Lisa got her gift in the mail this week so now I can tell the whole world that my mom gave us each diamond tennis bracelets for our birthdays this year. I think she must have had a really good summer in the grooming business. Or it could have been a bad day that called for some SERIOUS retail therapy! Maybe she doesn't plan to give us anything for the next 10 years to make up for this gift. Or maybe she just really loves us! Thanks again Mom!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or maybe she knows you have to be nice to your kids because they will pick your nursing home one day. Your mom is a great shopper!!

Anonymous said...

Your friend Cindy Says tell MOM that I would be Happy to be adopted if she is looking for an extra daughter!!That was very very sweet for her to do, and by the way Happy Belated Birthday! Some friend I am!