Sunday, September 02, 2007

Exercise

Actually I should say lack of exercise! I worked really hard last spring to look good for the Army Ball. Then I went on vacation. Then I decided it was more fun to get a tan in the sun next to the pool than it was to walk/run in the 100+ degree heat of the summer. Now it's starting to cool off and I had big plans to get back in shape again. Well, it's not going to happen! I am way too busy with my 18 credit hours of classes at the college. And I just signed up for a program in the local elementary schools that partners students majoring in education with kids having trouble learning to read. I'll have two kids that I go see every week for the rest of the school year.


So...

If I promised to walk with you (Jennifer), I am sorry I won't be able to do it.

If I promised to go to the gym with you (Precious), I am sorry I won't be going there either.

If I promised to get skinnier with you (Aunt Kathy), well -- that ain't gonna happen if I don't do the first two things on this list!

And last, but not least ... if I am worried that you are going to get skinnier than me (Mandy), well -- you probably are. But I'll try not to be too jealous!

If anyone knows of a way to stay thin through the winter with the power of thought or really strong wishful thinking, feel free to send your ideas my way. I think I am going to need them!

1 comment:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I don't know of any ways to stay thin any time of year but if you get any great ideas, please send them my way! ;)