Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chase's Day at School

We just got home. In the very short drive from the boys' school to the house I learned:


  1. 5th grade boys already have beer preferences because that was the interesting topic of conversation at the lunch table today. Oh, and Craig's Grandpa's dog can open the fridge, get out a beer, open the beer, pour salt in it, and serve it to the grandpa. Yeah, right.

  2. Don't send Chase to school on ART day with a brand new white Under-Armour t-shirt. At this point I am thinking it would be easier to turn it into a tye-dye shirt than it would be to make it white again.

  3. Apparently Chase's school doesn't require parental permission for field trips. Chase went on a field trip to Fort Concho today and I didn't even know about it until after it had already occurred.

2 comments:

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

Ummmmm, I do not recall the 5th grade beer curriculum. Ryan has not come home with that one yet and my what a talented dog...do you think he does laundry? I mean that requires opening the laundry soap, lid to washer turning knobs? If so send him this way:-)
AND OMG field trip with no permission slip? What are they thinking?????????

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I have so much to lok forward too!!