Just like the thing they have when you drive on post to see how much money they have raised. It would start at 0 (miles in my case) at the bottom and end at 100 at the top. Then I need to know how to change it every time I walk more miles so that it shows how far I have gone. Does that make sense? Probably not. I'll just call you this afternoon!
OK, so I think my pedometer is a "LIE-O-METER" 'cause it says I have 32.47 miles. Also I have lost 10.54 pounds. Like HEY!! I don't think so. Will adjust my length of step and let you know how I am doing in reality!! Just lets you know not everything you read in black and white is the truth. By the way 10.54 pounds would be wonderful!!!
You probably have walked that far. Are you wearing it all day, every day? And how can it say how much weight you've lost? That's weird. But the miles thing I believe.
This little thing tells me pounds, miles, steps, time,calories. It likes fibbing (I think). Anyway yes, I do wear it from AM to PM. Can't say it is correct 'cause I don't believe it! I had Summer wear it the other day. It said she did 87 steps while grooming one dog at her table. Sounds not likley to me!!!
10 comments:
Cindy in NC is in for the walk i have walked 8 miles since last week!
What kind of progress bar do you want?
Just like the thing they have when you drive on post to see how much money they have raised. It would start at 0 (miles in my case) at the bottom and end at 100 at the top. Then I need to know how to change it every time I walk more miles so that it shows how far I have gone. Does that make sense? Probably not. I'll just call you this afternoon!
Thanks so much for the challenge as of today I have 14 miles. Only 86 to go:)
That's great! I am at 15 right now. Only 85 to go!
I'VE GOT 9.34 MILES AS OF TODAY (TUES OCT ????? I DON'T KNOW THE DATE). WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED WHEN I AM MORE INFORMED!!!
Great job Mama! Keep on walkin' It's good for you!
OK, so I think my pedometer is a "LIE-O-METER" 'cause it says I have 32.47 miles. Also I have lost 10.54 pounds. Like HEY!! I don't think so. Will adjust my length of step and let you know how I am doing in reality!! Just lets you know not everything you read in black and white is the truth. By the way 10.54 pounds would be wonderful!!!
You probably have walked that far. Are you wearing it all day, every day? And how can it say how much weight you've lost? That's weird. But the miles thing I believe.
This little thing tells me pounds, miles, steps, time,calories. It likes fibbing (I think). Anyway yes, I do wear it from AM to PM. Can't say it is correct 'cause I don't believe it! I had Summer wear it the other day. It said she did 87 steps while grooming one dog at her table. Sounds not likley to me!!!
Post a Comment