Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kenny's Birthday

I am going to follow my friend Julie's lead again and put a link on the side of my blog with a list of things Kenny is wanting for his birthday. However, she's a little better organized than I am and her son's list was online over a month before his birthday. Ken's big day is this Sunday!!! I am in no way asking any of you to buy/send gifts. But I know that it's been a long time since we've visited so if you were planning to buy/send a gift anyway and didn't have a clue what he wanted ... well, here's a little list for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what I good idea. This is the perfect place for Arden's Christmas wish list!!!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

We got him the Fran with Four Brains book yesterday so please take that one off the list! :)

Anonymous said...

Please let Kenny know we are sending the usual, and he can get what he thinks he needs the most. Love Ya!

Julie said...

I love seeing all of the books on his list!!! I hope he has a great birthday.

Amy said...

He loves to read. But he also wants that stupid Transformers mask! My mom is sending money so I am hoping that once he is standing in the store deciding how to spend his own money he won't choose that!