Only in the south can you order a "Photo Can Cooler" with your kid's school picture on it. Yep, through the school. A can cooler. For your soda (beer). And it's only $16. What a bargain.
Chase was home sick with bronchitis on school picture day. We can get them in the spring. For your canned beer, that is! HA HA HA HA I have NEVER in my 33 years on this planet seen you or dad drink a can of beer. I guess you could use it for a soda.
4 comments:
Get me one of each kid!!!!!!!!!!!
Chase was home sick with bronchitis on school picture day. We can get them in the spring. For your canned beer, that is! HA HA HA HA I have NEVER in my 33 years on this planet seen you or dad drink a can of beer. I guess you could use it for a soda.
You should send that idea to Art By Me as a new gift selection. It might do well:).
Cherie,
Sure, that'd go over really well in the Methodist Church where St. Andrew's Academy is located! ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment