Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We've Been Boo'd!!

The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore,
Tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact a spook brought this "Boo" to you!
The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.
We'll all have smiles upon our faces,
No one will know who "BOO"ed who's places!
Just two short days to work your spell,
Keep it secret, hide it well.
Please join the fun, the seasons here.
Just spread these "BOO's" and Halloween cheer.

Today when we got home from school we found a package on the front porch. There were lots of great surprises inside for everyone:

When Kenny saw the Crawling Hand he said, "I've always wanted one of these!" And the skulls ... what can I even say? They are disgusting ... revolting ... gag-inducing. But the boys think they are the very best thing in the world!

So here's a great big THANK-YOU to Aunt Kathy, Abby Grace and Emily in Florida!! It was a great surprise!! We love you guys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool, so glad I have a sister like that!!!

Julie said...

I'm jealous, your family is so fun!!

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS A VERY COOL SURPRISE!