Are we even half way there yet? I'm not. I am at 45 miles .... 55 to go. Looking at the calendar, we are a little more than half way through the challenge. These people need to send a comment so we can see how everyone is doing. Don't give up yet! This is still do-able. Just think how good you'll feel when you can say you walked 100 miles.
6 comments:
Haven't used my "CHEATOMETER" in a while. Got a new one the other day. Still have to program it. I'll let you know. By the way, I'll take the one who will look like Toby. I'll send the deers----you get the goods!!!
I have class at 8 this morning. And a test at 9. A really important test. And now I am sitting here thinking about puppies! ha ha ha!! I have a cancelled class so I'll call you during my break.
A dog who looks like Toby- I'm confused and way behind in my goal of walking 100 miles by the end of the year. A bout of depression and the flu will do that to a person! UGH! I think I'm at like 35!!!!!!!
Yes, we're talking about puppies. PJ's mom bred with a dog named Toby and they had two girls. I will put a link on here later so you can see them. They are too cute!
35 is great. You can still get there. You're healthy again now!
How was your thing on Saturday?
Cindy in NC, Howdy.. My Miles are in. I'm at 56 miles. Its been crazy, But i got to say I'm glad;)
Talk to ya soon
Way to go girl! 56 miles is great!!! You're more than half way there :)
Post a Comment