I don't mind the horses, zebras, goats, llamas, rams, buffalo, deer, antelope, donkeys, or long horn cattle. It's the ostriches that scare the heck out of me. Oh, and the emus. There is just something creepy about the way they look at you with those huge eyes just before they stick their long neck all the way into your car to peck one morsel of food out of your hand at warp speed. When I see them coming I roll up my window. This time around I was brave enough to take a video of the rest of my family being tortured by the ostrich.
Albert the camel was always the most entertaining animal at the ranch. He would follow us around the entire route, eating at least 5 of the 10 bags of food we had. Sadly, he not with us any more.
RIP ALBERT
3 comments:
When we were in San Antonio we went to a drive thru like that. I had a problem with the zebra coming through my window and Ryan was just laughing while I screamed. Fun Times!!
Awesome pics! Looks like you guys had a good time. I think you need to do a caption contest for that picture of Brian almost being french kissed by a cow!!!!
That kangaroo totally looks like it's taking a crap.
Post a Comment