Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Too Early For This!

It is not even 8:00 yet and this day sucks. We already lost power once. We have no water in the entire house. I have my first final today. (Finals week doesn't start until the 10th, but this class has TWO final exams...TWO!) My check engine light came on. I have to call the dentist to schedule a cleaning. And I have to call the clinic on post to schedule my yearly.

I'd like to think there's something to be happy about b/c Brian bought me a fancy new road bike so that we could go riding together, but the damn thing came without any pedals. I guess you don't get pedals when you spend $!!!! on a bicycle.

Yeah, it's going to be one of those days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor baby! I think there could be worse things in the world. But the no pedals is tooo funny!!

Amy said...

Now I know why I am so tough ... no sympathy from Mom!

I got a 92% on my final and the water came back sometime around 11 AM. I was able to take my shower before my second class so I felt a little better :)

Brian bought some pedals at the bike store today. He's putting them on my new bike now. Maybe I'll go for a little spin around the block in the dark.